1. Ian Jenkins 6ft 225 R/R Collins Hill 2017 University of South Carolina commit
Shows pro tools throws 93 MPH from outfield has better than average pro power. Showed it off this fall in several events with monster homers. Definitely on Draft Boards this spring John Mayberry Jr. prototype very physical player.
2. Datren Bray 5-9 175 R/R Chapel Hill 2017 shows blazing speed 6.22 60 yard dash. Also hit ball out of park at UGA and ball off wall in game. Has Football offer at Florida International University but should be quite attractive this spring in MLB Draft.
3. Fred West 6-2 195 R/R Monroe Albany 2017 West has pro tools. It's a whippy bat with serious bat speed. 88 MPH Arm in outfield 6.7 runner but it plays much faster in game speed. Guy can disrupt a game with quickness and speed. Big kid that can play like a little guy with package he brings to park. Draft Guy
4. Milan Ellerson 5-10 185 R/R Camden County 2017 Charleston Southern Commit. Ellerson has really come on in last year. He showed 6.8 sixty, 86 MPH arm and really hit the baseball well in our workouts. In fact he was one of the most polished hitters in the event.
5. Noah Fritz 6-1 190 R/R Lanier High 2017
Fritz played QB the night before. Very athletic kid ran 7.01 threw 85 but again in football mode. I like this guy as a sleeper he's gonna make a jump.
6. Brandon Moore 6ft 165 R/R Riverwood 2017
Moore posted a 6.50 sixty, showed quick hands with line drive capabilities at plate. Very quick twitch guy.
7. Tyler Wilkerson 5-10 175 S/L South Paulding Co
Kid is a dirty, gritty baseball player. If you need a guy to GATA this is your guy. Plays hard has good tools, also pitches mid 80's just all around good player.
8. Sean Irick 6ft 180 R/R Chestatee High
ran 6.87, 96MPH Bat Speed, hit it well in games, threw 82 in OF. Showed ability to compete in games, barrelled up baseball well
9. Marcellus Campbell 6ft 175 L/R Loganville High
Campbell threw 86 MPH, ran 7.0 in sixty and hit ball well in games. Lefty bat does a nice job playing within his game. Good player
2017 Middle Infielders:
1. Zach Perdue 5-9 165 R/R Langston Hughes Georgia Southern Commit
guy can fly ran 6.55 at event, showed ability to hit the baseball well.
2. DeAngelo Abboud 5-8 160 R/R Brookwood High
Abboud ran 6.85, thew 88 at PG, kid bounces around the diamond with some fire, contact hitter, undersized guy but plays the game well.
3. Noah Fitzgerald 6ft 170 R/R Riverridge High
Really good defensive SS, good quick twitch guy moves laterally well. Good approach at plate, good high school hitter
4. Hunter Rachels 5-9 155 S/R Evans High
Rachels threw it 89 across the diamond best of both events. Big time arm. Good contact hitter from both sides moves ball around park to all fields. Good defensive player. Lacks pure foot speed but fields everything he gets a glove on.
5. Elijah Crowell 6 ft 175 R/R Parkview High
ran 6.80 showed some quickness in the middle of the diamond threw 82 mph which may spell 2B at next level. Athlete my type guy because he can move. Contact hitter shows some pop at times.
6. Daniel Harris IV 6ft 175 R/R Miller Grove
If your looking for a defensive stopper this is your guy. He can move, makes plays and has a good feel for SS position. Contact Hitter
7. Morgan Doss 5-9 145 R/R Brookwood High
Doss ran 6.74, shows ability to be good line drive hitter, arm plays at 2B at next level. Doss plays with quickness and #2 hole mentality at plate. sleeper type guy gonna be a good one 94 MPH bat speed !
Corner Infielders 2017:
1. Caleb Upshaw 6-2 195 R/R Northgate
Upshaw showed good idea of how to hit with very good power at our event. Really liked the feel for the game at the plate!
2. Joseph DeMasi 6-3 185 L/R Parkview North Georgia University
DeMasi had a great event. Really hit the ball well in games, shows ability to play 3B or 1B at next level. Big lefty bat
3. Levin Lackey 5-9 185 R/R Evans
Lackey was in football mode qb at Evans but he's athletic can play 3B, 2B at next level, very physical good arm, has power.
4. Garrett Marchman 5-10 200 R/R Greenbrier
Marchman is good hitter, has power, knows how to hit. Avg arm and defense but bat plays can play 1B or 3B at next level
1. Luis Campusano 5-11 205 R/R Cross Creek High
played on USA National team during Stars and Stripes competition. Rated #2 High School Catcher in USA. 1.81 Pop Times, 60 MLB Power, great receiver best defensive amateur catcher in USA.
2. Ethan Cosper 6ft 174 R/R McEachern
Very athletic behind dish. Works hard blocks, receives does it all well. 2.00 pop times very good college catching prospect
3. Joseph Higgs 6ft 185 R/R South Paulding
More of an offensive type catcher but has good arm strength also a pitching prospect. Showed good power at plate.
4. Noah Bryant 6ft 3in 185 R/R Bainbridge High/ North Georgia University
Great arm behind dish, does decent job receiving probably gonna move to mound at next level 88 MPH fastball. May be two way guy very good athlete
1. Travis Huffman 5-11 175 R/R Pickens County
This kid was dealing at our event. 88 MPH fastball threw strikes big breaking ball for strikes 74 MPH, mixed in 77MPH Slider and change. Super outing!
2. Channing Walker 6-1 175 R/R SW Dekalb Alabama State
Walker had very good outing, electric arm up to 89 MPH, with slider late bite on it. Good athlete
3. Noah Bryant 6-3 175 R/R Bainbridge High U of North Georgia
87 MPH with 3/4 compact stroke, good slider, athletic as heck on mound, gonna be 90 plus arm
4. Jordan Jackson 6-5 190 R/R Luella High
Jackson is as projectable as they come. Long athletic frame up to 87 MPH with much more in tank, good breaker, gonna blossom at next level. Brother is a current minor leaguer
5. Thomas Farr 6ft 175 R/R Sandy Creek
another smaller frame guy with fast arm 87-89 fastball, good stuff!, 73 CB, 75 Slider can pitch and it's quick.
6. Sam Warren 6ft 3 190 R/R Grayson
Big physical RHP ran 6.60 so athlete as well. Up to 87 MPH with good cb. strong guy prototype big body RHP
7. Brison Finney 6ft 170 Creekside L/L Kennesaw State
Good 84-86 lefty with nice change. Knows how to pitch can work outer half. Athletic
8. Garrett Houston 6-3 175 Tattnall Square Macon R/R
Live arm 88 MPH good fastball, athletic guy. 12/6 breaking ball with good tilt.
9. Shaun Atamanchuk 6-4 225 RHP 2017 Holly Innocents, Alberta Canada
Big physical kids 87-89 fastball, it's a pure power arm, low 3/4 slot, throws strikes, good breaking ball. Guys gonna be a stud on the mound!
Tag(s): Home Page